It’s On Us Student Ambassador Program
The student ambassador program is a comprehensive sexual misconduct education, prevention, and intervention peer-led initiative aimed at:
Fostering a safer environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their sex, gender identity, or gender expression.
Educating students about the sexual misconduct policies, reporting options, and procedures.
Increasing awareness and commitment to intervene to prevent and stop high-risk situations.
2017-2018 Student Ambassadors
- Ashley R Brooks
- Chris Kurien
- Emily Brady
- Jenna Florio (Law School Representative)
- Kaylee Anne Van Dommelen (Med School Representative)
- Kelsey Stern
- Renu Sara Nargund
- Samantha E Martin (Grad School Representative)
- Stephanie Lane Sutton (Grad School Representative)
- Veronica M. Johnson
- Violet Jane Sullivan
- Maria Sevilla, Assist. Dir. Of Judicial Affairs & Title IX Investigator
- Whitney O’Regan, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Sandler Jr. Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Education